Bromley Council is committed to supporting residents of the borough to ‘channel shift’ from telephone and face-to-face methods to a digital-first approach for the majority of their dealings with the Council, incorporating ‘assisted digital support‘.
To support this approach, our Bromley MyLife website has the following online forms:
- Bromley Council: Fostering – let’s talk
- Bromley Council: Raising concerns that an adult may be at risk
- Bromley Council: Short breaks – Children’s Social Care
- Bromley MyLife: Add your service
- Bromley MyLife: Site feedback
In line with our standards, all our forms are designed to be easy to use for the user rather than how professionals want to present and display the information request.
All new forms must be agreed with the Product Owner: Bromley MyLife before they are used.