Sometimes even the best things in life go wrong.
But never fear, we have a system to deal with these issues.
If you spot an issue with the website, don’t panic.
- Refresh your browser.
Still an issue?
Move onto Stage 2.
- Talk to the Product Owner (if there are around) to see if this is a known issue.
If its not a known issue, move onto Stage 3.
- Log the issue on FreshDesk
- Or ask the Product Owner or Lead Digital Content Designer to do this for you
Add details of the Ticket to Bromley MyLife FreshDesk Calls Trello Board.
Once this is done, move onto Stage 4.
- Monitor the progress on fixing the fault
If you are concerned by the lack of progress, ask the Product Owner or Lead Digital Content Designer to move onto Stage 5.
- The Product Owner or Lead Digital Content Designer will escalate the fault with any, or all of, the following:
- Product Support Analyst
- Product Support Team Leader
- Product Manager
- Account Director